Chinese Instructor - Appointed 2017
- East China University of Technology, B.A. English
- M.A. Education, Castleton University
Honors and Awards
- Best Actor, 2014 Drama Contest, School of Foreign Language
- Outstanding Student Leader
- Outstanding Foreign Student, Castleton University
Activities in College
● Member of Drama Club, English Debate and Speech Club, Badminton and Tennis club, International College English club
● Student Leader, English Department
Best VCS Moment
This is a tough question…the first day I came to the building as a Chinese teacher, the first
classes with my Chinese 1 and Chinese 3, the first Adirondack EWeek. There are so many to list and more are coming!
Adventure can be real happiness.
Interests and Hobbies
Running, hiking, cooking, drama, movies and reading
I was born on an island in Canton, China where my parents have a shrimp farm. I grew up with
shrimps but since middle school I lived most of the time in the city of Dongguan. I have two
older sisters and one younger brother.
I first came to America to study for a Masters in
Education and to teach Chinese at Castleton University. Mountains were the first thing that I was excited about and it has turned out to be a wonderful memory for me so far in the Green
Mountain state. I am looking forward to more adventures at VCS and VT!